In late September, we spent a great day with the Cheerful Givers from Henry Schein Dental. Thanks to Regional Administrative Assistant Jillian Otternes, Cheerful Givers was invited to attend Henry Schein Dental’s annual Fall Festival, during which the company provided educational seminars and showcased the latest dental technologies.
This year, the planning committee decided to add a charitable component to the Fall Festival and invited vendors to make gift baskets for a raffle. All proceeds were given to Cheerful Givers’ Birthday Bag program. We’d like to say a special thank you to the six representatives and their companies who donated gift basket worth approximately $100.
- John Angell, Sterisil: Minnesota Treats basket won by Steve Bejarano
- Allison Bayless, VOCO: Date Night basket (Osaki and Movie gift cards) won by Stacy Christ
- Rob Berg, Digital Doc: Hickory Farms basket won by Don Johnson
- Carly Carlson, AKT: Wine Picnic basket won by Sean Parnell
- Ayla Recel, Dexis: Vikings-themed cooler won by Jeff Erickson and given to our volunteer Jaelyn Martinez
- Kate Tousignant, 3M: World Market basket won by Anette Boe
With tremendous energy and enthusiasm from Regional Manager Elizabeth Sullivan and her staff, Henry Schein Dental helped Cheerful Givers raise $664 from raffle ticket sales and donations. That means 66 more children will receive a HAPPY birthday gift, which will include a toothbrush, thanks to Heidi Briggs from Colgate.
We’d also like to thank Elizabeth, Jillian, Lizette and Jaelyn for their help in motivating participants to purchase raffle tickets
Finally, Henry Schein Dental and all your great attendees and vendors, thank you so much for being Cheerful Givers and for making HAPPY birthdays happen for children living in poverty.
No comments yet.